Since this is my first blog writing, I am going to share some general information about me.
My name is SINDHUJA PATCHAIKANI. I am from Tamilnadu, Southern part of India. I got my bachelor degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING from ANNA UNIVERSITY, INDIA. I came to Japan in the year 2010 to do my higher studies. I got my Master of Engineering in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING and Doctor of Engineering in Informatics Science and Technology from SHIZUOKA UNIVERSITY, JAPAN. Since April 2016, I became an employee of iPX co.ltd. working for Automotive OEM.
I started my research career in Prof. YOSHIHIKO KUWAHARA, Shizuoka University, Antennas and Wave propagation laboratory. I have worked in designing and optimization of MIMO transparent antenna for smartphone and multi-band vehicular glass antenna research team. My contribution in that was deriving a numerical algorithm to optimize the antenna design using MATLAB programming language interlinked with EM simulation software such as HFSS, CST Microwave Studio. Currently I am working on vehicular glass antenna HFSS simulation analysis and antenna modeling. I wish to focus my future research work in electromagnetics and automotive related domain.
- I believe loyalty, sincerity, faith in you and hard work will make anything possible.
- I use to set many short term targets to achieve my long term goal.
- I create my own life path and walk through it. (i.e) don’t want to follow others foot prints.
- Being helpful to others whenever possible.
- My family members and friends are my big strength.
- Last but not least, I strongly believe in GOD. (For me, GOD is nothing but it’s the positive vibration around you). etc.
Thank you for your attention. Catch you again through my next blog writings.